Buy at Auction
Why Buy At An Auction?
- All properties either have No Minimum Bid (known as “Absolute”) or have a Minimum Bid substantially below Fair Market Value, so you could get a great deal. Even properties sold subject to seller confirmation (also called a “Reserve”) provide an opportunity to buy below market value from a motivated seller.
- The bidding process is open and fair. There are no hidden deals or inside information – you are competing evenly against other bidders upon exactly the same terms.
- There are no lengthy negotiating periods.
- You can receive comprehensive information on the property via the listing on our web site and can perform all of your due diligence ahead of time, so there are no surprises after signing the contract.
- Purchasing and closing dates are known in advance making 1031 Exchange timing much easier.
- You know you’ve paid the lowest possible price to purchase that property, because you paid just one increment over the last bidder.
How Does It Work?
- Do your research prior to the Auction. Visit the Properties and review the Property listing for each Property you are interested in.
- If you want to make an offer before the auction has begun, owners will usually consider them. Just call us at (208) 377-5700 or (888) 442-4333.
- Arrange your financing ahead of time because high bidder wins on the day of the auction and closing is typically 30 days after the auction.
- On the day of the auction arrive early enough to register as a bidder.
- If you are the high bidder, you will immediately make an earnest money deposit and sign the Purchase and Sale Agreement.
Corbett Bottles Real Estate Auctions is an Idaho, Oregon and Washington licensed real estate broker. For all properties sold at auction, Corbett Bottles Real Estate Auctions is the Selling Agent only and does not represent the Buyer. The information contained in this website is subject to inspection and verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed by the owners or their agents. All descriptive information should be verified by bidder. These properties are being sold in “as is-where is” physical condition, with no warranties either expressed or implied. Inspect the property before the auction. Announcements made at the auction supercede all oral and printed information. The services referred to herein are not available to persons located within the State of California or any other state in which registration requirements must be met. A property featured on this site is not an offer to residents of any state where prohibited by applicable state law.